What is your major malfunction?!


Lines? What lines?


If this car were any smaller it would be a riding mower, sooooo ... ???!

Soooooo, I had to work late last night with a problem. I ran by Lowes on the way home to grab some drawer runners. I got home at 8:30 and ran over to the house where the repairman is staying. He said he'd come over and we'd start putting the kitchen together. "Sorry I'm so late. Had a problem at work."

Soooooo, at 9:45 he came over. The tracks I bought, which were the length he specified, were too short.

Sooooooo, I had to stop by Lowes this morning on the way to work. I had to return the 20" tracks and buy 22" tracks. I needed 6 pairs. But Lowes has a 'just in time' inventory control system that leaves them with only 4 pairs of tracks of any size.

Sooooooo, I had to buy 4 pair of heavy duty tracks and 2 pair of medium duty tracks, which is not what I needed.

Yes, this is just fascinating and doesn't really relate to the photos above. I fully realize this. I had thought about writing something relating to the photos, but then I decided to just let them speak for themselves. Maybe I should set up a poll like Cendrine did on her site.

If you think they are fuckwads, vote 'A.'
Honest mistake by a well-meaning, but mentally handicapped individual, vote 'B.'

Something like that, eh? But no. There is no time. I have work to do and a meeting in a few minutes. I am really tired and there is a lot to do.

Soooooo, Porkchop Sarah tells me my blogsite is blocked where she works so she can't visit me. And Rachel Queen of Slackers is sad, which makes me sad because she's soooooo cute and I hate for her to be unhappy. Isn't that strange? And the Bee got a pea stuck in his nose and Artful Laura had to take him to the doctor. Stacy the Peanut Queen is swamped under with work. Lovely Stephanie has an infestation of white trash trailer truck boys harassing her. Lasher Joy Blake deleted her blog and disappeared suddenly. And Aughra the Bad News Blonde is emailing nearly-nude photos of herself to anyone who will buy her a gift.

Sooooooo, I'm looking for a gift to buy her. :) Woo woo!!!!
You have read this article with the title What is your major malfunction?!. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/08/what-is-your-major-malfunction.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...