Birmingham Day Two - Training


Outside my window

It's our second day here in Birmingham. Yesterday was all spent travelling and getting situated in the hotel. Today was training all morning and all afternoon. And tonight we went out to eat with some of the members of the group we have joined. I'm the newest member. I made a concerted effort to remember everyone's names, but I swear they threw me a curve. They introduced a girl as Debra. I swear they did. And she was memorable, so I didn't have any trouble locking her name into my mind. But after dinner, they called her Kim. So now I am confused. Is Debra the other girl? I only drank one beer. It can't be that I was drunk. What happened?

For the ride back to the hotel I bummed a ride in my boss' Porsche. Yeeha!


By the way, I still can't view any blogs from here, including my own. I can post, but once it's out there I can't even edit it. So I'm sorry, but I can't see what you guys are up to and I can't read your comments until I get home. Why they block blogs in general here I couldn't guess, but they do.
You have read this article with the title Birmingham Day Two - Training. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/08/birmingham-day-two-training.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...