CrackPot Nude Memphis Theories - part I - Mate Matching Quiz

This is just my personal observation. And then I read an article that supported it. So now I'm an expert. See how this works?

OK, so I've noticed that almost all the blonde-haired, blue-eyed girls I ever pursued and of course failed to get, no matter who they dated, ended up marrying blonde-haired, blue-eyed guys.

And all the green-eyed girls, they married guys with either green or blue eyes.

And the brown-eyed, brown-haired girls, they mostly all married brown-eyed, brown-haired guys.

And then I looked at me and my wife and we fit this perfectly. And I ran into a couple and I wasn't listening to what they were saying for some reason, so while they were talking I noticed they were both blonde and blue-eyed.

Researchers actually said there is some evidence to support the belief that people have a "DNA Matching" desire, which most of us are unconcious of, which influences us to seek out mates with DNA that matches in certain areas. Eye color is a trait that apparently is important, especially with women who are ready to marry and have kids. Or so they say.

So I want to ask all of you who are married, what is your eye-color and natural hair-color and what is the eye-color and natural hair-color of the person you married?
You have read this article with the title CrackPot Nude Memphis Theories - part I - Mate Matching Quiz. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/08/crackpot-nude-memphis-theories-part-i.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...