You Left Your Cup In My Cube

To: PC Tech Support.Gina@TheBigBank.com

From: Steven.Jones@TheBigBank.com

Subject: Ransom for Redbow


Gina,

I have your blue cup. I don't want to hurt him, but I will if I have to. I am a desperate man.

Here is what you must do:

Place 100 shiny pennies in a brown paper sack downstairs near the stamp machine in the lunchroom area on Wednesday at exactly 12:00 p.m. Then and only then will you get your cup back unharmed and with your cold coffee still in it.

And remember, NO COPS or the cup dies.


Your Friend,
Anonymous Kidnapper
You have read this article with the title You Left Your Cup In My Cube. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/08/you-left-your-cup-in-my-cube.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...