Day Three and Four in Birmingham


I couldn't get on the only working PC at this crummy hotel yesterday. Since only one is working it is a bit crowded and hard to get to, so I couldn't post. No matter, there wasn't all that much to say. A giant roach the size of a small dog has been in my room for the first 2 days. I managed to kill it last night. It took several attempts as it is highly resistant to being crushed. They should make American cars like they do roaches. We'd all be safer.

As I write this the spyware is just whirring along, popping up ads all over the place. I can barely type two words before it takes control away and highlights other windows I never asked for. There are also viruses on this machine. How lovely. Oh, and every time someone tries to get on the other machine it kicks me off the internet, but they can't get on.

Today we cover the last bit of material. Soon I'll be heading home again. Last weekend while I was IMing one of you Jeremy the Midnight Mechanic and his boyz paid a visit to my driveway. I think I mentioned this before. Rooster appeared to have seen what they did. I may try to talk to him, for whatever that's worth. The police always blame Rooster. If he can testify to having seen Jeremy and his bitches then we can put his ass in prison finally. We'll see.

Someone is trying to get on the other machine. They're going to kill my process. I have to go. Yeeha.
You have read this article with the title Day Three and Four in Birmingham. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/08/day-three-and-four-in-birmingham.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...