WTF - Drooling Cats and Carpet Stains


Have you ever heard of cat drool staining a carpet? I hadn't. Not until today, at least. My cats have this special spot where they both love to sleep. It's right in front of the glass doors in back. They'll lie there all day long, looking outside, thinking about all the birds they see and plan to kill, and sleeping.

The problem is with my girl cat. She drools when she sleeps. I guess she's dreaming about eating the birds. Who can say? Anyway, I was cleaning the carpet just now when I found a bunch of little yellow stains in the midst of the huge piles of cat hair over there. It's her drool.

WTF?
You have read this article with the title WTF - Drooling Cats and Carpet Stains. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/08/wtf-drooling-cats-and-carpet-stains.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...