Ask Me No Questions and I'll Tell You No Lies

WC Fields

Well, just about everyone has done it now except for me. That's about normal. But finally it's my turn. So here I go. Ask me a question, preferrably a question about me seeing a I might not know the answer if it's about someone else, and I'll answer it. Whatever pops into your pointy little head, I mean, whatever pops into your pretty little head you just ask me and I'll answer it.

Go ahead. Don't be shy. Ask it in the comments. I'll gather them up and burn them. I mean, I'll gather them up and answer them.
You have read this article with the title Ask Me No Questions and I'll Tell You No Lies. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/05/ask-me-no-questions-and-i-tell-you-no.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...