Not Much


Not much to say this morning. My Wife's car is still giving us problems. I went to the gym last night after looking at the car and putting the battery on the charger. No one at the gym but us guys until a girl showed up late and flirted around with one of the guys working there. Today I'm sore and have a ton of work to do. So I'm heading over to a coworker's cube and getting to work.

Random shit:

Stephanie, jealous friends make poor friends, so watch out.

My butt hurts. It's just lunch time and I've already pooped twice today. What is up with that?

Everybody's blood makes the same color stain on the sidewalk.

People who can't drive, talk on the cell phone, and use their blinkers at the same time shouldn't have a cell phone. I don't care who you're talking to. If you've got the phone in the hand you use to flip on your blinker you've still got a shoulder to squeeze it with while you make the miniscule effort to tell us what the hell you're doing, Asstwit!

If you paint your car pink or screaming purple don't bitch to me when you can't sell the damned thing.

The water in My Little Redneck Town has some kind of corrosive mineral in it that eats copper pipes. They say we have the best water in all of Shitty - I mean - Shelby County. If it's so great why does it keep eating pinhole leaks in my damned pipes? And why does it make us sick every time we have a torrential downpour? And what are these copper-eating minerals doing to our bladders? Inquiring minds want to know before we sue your crooked, redneck ass.

My new coworker has had a persistent cough for almost 3 months. He has no idea why. No, he doesn't smoke.

I can't believe the Space Shuttle hit a bird. And it was photographed by a million different cameras. Crazy, man, crazy.

Do bees have knees? They used to say "that's the bee's knees" so I'm just curious, where did this come from?

Were people as out-of-control in the 1920s as we are now? I mean, did flapper-girls in Model T's flash their tits at truck drivers and shit? Is there a "Girls Gone Wild" on silent black and white film floating around somewhere?

Why is the media showing photos of Britney Spears pregnant, as if to say "ha, she's fat!" Of course she is. She's pregnant. Are the grrlz of our media so out of touch now that they don't know you get fatter while you're pregnant? I mean, give the girl a freakin' break.

OK, that's all I got right now. I got a lot of work to do.

Oh, and Stephanie, I'm sorry about drive-by IMing you and then running. I only had like 2 seconds and then I had to go.

Can you tell I'm just "stream of conciousness" blogging here today?

I knew you could.
You have read this article with the title Not Much. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/08/not-much.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...