Spring - a story in pictures

The Birds are Singing

"Sing sing sing - it's Spring"

The Bees are Buzzing

"Am I bothering you? Am I bothering you? Am I bothering you?"

The Girls are Girling

"Just four more miles and we'll have passed every boy's house we know"

Eliza admires herself

"I'm so pretty and witty and GAY!"

Meanwhile ...

"Gotta mark my territory"

Busted!

"Hey, that's my rosebush!"


"Yep, smells like me. "

"Now to bury the evidence."

Minutes later ...

Mmm, pee, pee, pee ...

... pee, pee, pee ...

... peeeeee, pee, pee ...

... pee, pee, and aaaah. Done.

Sharing the love


5 seconds later ...

"Hey, there's a message on the machine!"

"This smells very familiar"

"I know this cat .. it's ... it's ..."

"... you!"

Spring is here!

You have read this article with the title Spring - a story in pictures. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/04/spring-story-in-pictures.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...