This Past Weekend

Stacy asked what everyone did over the weekend. I ended up writing a short book. So I might as well put it here, too, just because.

Friday the TV in the bedroom broke and I don't know why. I was trying to set the timer on the new VCR/DVD player to record a show for My Wife and at some point during my battle with that the TV quit. I didn't even notice at first. Now I can't figure out what is wrong with it. It has the VCR/DVD player that is still working attached to it. The other TV is fine, but that VCR ate a tape and I can't find which lever or whatever releases it. When My Wife got home that night we watched her Mystery Woman show on Hallmark and then the John Laroquette one and then the Jane Doe one. This is what she calls her alternate "Monk" shows. Monk is reruns so she watches these shows which she has never seen before.

Spent a lot of Saturday cleaning and doing yard stuff and things my wife would normally do, but can't because she's at work. Tried to set up my DSL, but have a problem attaching a filter to the alarm system. Spent a fortune on crap relating to all that. Saturday night I bought a new VCR to replace the broken one, but it won't talk to the TV, no setup menu or anything. Either I am just really dumb or else it is a lemon and I'll have to take it back.

Sunday My Wife was home with me, but she did laundry and yelled at me for not noticing the laundry needed doing. She went for a walk, but I have a torn up knee and had to stay home. So I sat in the driveway and watched the world go by for awhile before the sun went down. I took photos and posted them on my blog. When she got home she curled up with me in front of the TV while almost falling asleep. She was dead tired. I gave her ice cream and a blanket and she was happy.

But too tired for sex, dammit.
You have read this article with the title This Past Weekend. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/04/this-past-weekend.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...