100 Useless Bits of Information About Me - part V - 46 through 55


  1. I minored in math in college. 2 more senior math classes and I could have had a second degree in it.
  2. No one has ever offered me a job using any of my math skills.
  3. There are cave paintings in a cave (duh) somewhere in the park on top of Monte Sano Mountain in Alabama that I did out of boredom while My Wife hurled large rocks off the cliff and watched them smash down below. This scenario tells more about our relationship than anything I could ever think of.
  4. My Wife and I honeymooned on a cruise ship in the Caribbean.
  5. I scuba-dived off St. Thomas.
  6. I once ate squid on the cruise ship after someone at my table encouraged me to try it. It tasted like a rubber chicken.
  7. I once had a dream that I was a professional motorcycle racer. For some reason a team recruited me to drive their racecar in a rally. It was a 1990 Mustang GT, which was what all the other cars were, too (dreamed this in about 1990.) I was racing along, passing people on this 2-lane mountain road, and we were going so fast that the only way you knew to turn in time was by seeing those signs warning of sharp turns ahead. I missed a sign and ended up going off the side. I landed, car and all, in the top of a tree, where I stuck. I had to climb out of the car and down the tree and call the crew so we could figure out how to get the car down and continue the race. It was the most realistic dream I have ever had. For weeks I went to bed hoping I would have the dream again so I could finish the race.
  8. When I was young I used to sit in my room and draw for hours. I would finish my homework right after supper just so I could spend the rest of the night drawing. At one point I thought I might try to become a comic book artist. I quit drawing altogether after college. I have no idea why I quit. I guess I was all drawn out?
  9. I used to play piano and guitar. I haven’t touched either one in about 12 years.
  10. My guitar teacher graduated high school with me. He went on to join the band Brother Kane and make lots of money. Now he’s back in my hometown playing and singing at a popular club where everyone I went to school with occasionally pops in. Even though I don’t even live there anymore I swear I see more high school classmates when I go to this club than I ever did in school.
You have read this article with the title 100 Useless Bits of Information About Me - part V - 46 through 55. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/04/100-useless-bits-of-information-about.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...