Stupid Look On My Face



I’m cold here in my cubical. And my harddrive is whining, which is a bad thing, in case you didn’t know. I’ve spent the entire morning fighting other people’s problems, which is one of the things they pay me for. And I’ve spent the afternoon freezing here in my cube as I watch the error logs and try to track down a possible problem which turns out is not even my problem. Meanwhile I’ve emailed 2 remarkably beautiful women here at work, one of whom I described before as having impossible comic book-like proportions and the other whom I have never mentioned. She is very pretty in a ‘could-have-been-a-model’ and 'was-probably-a-popular-high-school-cheerleader or homecoming-queen' sort of way.



The comic book fantasy-looking woman replied with the answers I needed and politely broke off conversation, as I am sure many guys have tried to waste a lot of her time in pointless conversations. I would no doubt have ended up doing the same had she been too friendly and chatty in her responses.



To even suggest that she might not have a clue as to my feelings about her appearance would be a joke. Every time I see her my brain dumps a shitload of dopamine into my receptors and I get this stupid look on my face. It makes her laugh.



Some women I have known, they did not laugh at all. They didn’t like it. I myself have never seen exactly what this look I get looks like, so I have no idea how I’d react, but it must be pretty goofy. It always gets a reaction, rarely the one I’d prefer. I need to get a picture of it somehow so I can see it.



The cheerleader woman, she is really nice. Everyone likes her. She’s got the blonde hair and blue eyes and well-developed physical features that make movie stars and supermodels. And she’s got the personality of a high-school’s ‘most popular’ that makes her easy to talk to.



I don’t know if I get ‘the look’ when I see her. I don’t know what sets it off exactly because she is very beautiful. But somehow the other woman sets it off every single time. I wonder if whatever causes it gets weaker over time or if I’ll be an old man one day still getting this goofy look on my face when beautiful young girls pass by? That would suck.



It’s time for me to go home. I had several blogs in my head today, but never got the chance to write them down. Oh well, it doesn’t matter. Blogs never end. Lose one and another will come along to take its’ place eventually.
You have read this article with the title Stupid Look On My Face. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/01/stupid-look-on-my-face.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...