WTF?

OK, I am aware that the incredibly beautiful Heather Locklear has married some nasty-assed rock stars in the past. And then Pamela Anderson did it. Then she got balloon implants for no good reason, seeing as her own natural breasts were perfectly fine. And several gorgeous women said they thought the lead singer of Guns'n'Roses was hot, which never made any sense at all to me. But now a Playboy bunny named Shana Moakler has married a walking tattoo advertisement from blink 182, Travis Barker. I quite simply do not understand this. The man puts the 'na' in nasty, as in "want to have sex with something really nasty?"



"Na."



What The F---?



In other rambling thoughts from my head ...



I worked out last night. Does working out on an empty stomach lead to puking or getting really dizzy? Or do I have some sort of heart defect that I don't know about? I was almost done when I decided to do some really light squats. I did one set, a warmup. Then my body told me in no uncertain terms that it was about to lay me out in the floor again (yes, again) where I would turn ghostly pale and possibly puke. Last time I must have looked pretty awful because the college guys who work there actually came over and said, "are you dead?"



So anyway, I stopped and drove home. I used to work out for 2 and 3 hours at a time. This never ever happened to me. WTF?



My neck and my wrist are both hurting like I've broken them. This is the 3rd day in a row for my neck. I did nothing to it. At least, not recently. My wrist hasn't bothered me in years. I did bench press last night. So what? Did this set it off or is it today's cold front with drizzling rain? And my ring and pinkey finger knuckles on that same hand hurt as if I'd punched someone with the wrong part of my fist. Except I didn't. In fact, I didn't do anything at all with these two knuckles that I can recall. WTF?



I've had 2 knee surgeries and separated a shoulder. I narrowly avoided surgery for the shoulder. You'd think maybe those would be hurting if this has something to do with the weather. So are they?



Nope.



WTF?

You have read this article with the title WTF?. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/01/wtf.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...