New World Order

My blog has been blocked by my employer. I can't view it. For the time being, though, I can still post to it.



Everyone else's blog is still viewable for now, but I can't read or post comments. That is blocked now, too.



I can't view photos on the blog. They're all blocked. Pretty soon everything in any way associated with the blogs will be blocked.



As long as I still have access to posting on my blog I thought I might go ahead and post the following. I just blatantly stole it from Stacy.



James Lipton asks the following ten questions at the end of the TV show Inside the Actor's Studio. These questions originally came from a French series, "Bouillon de Culture" hosted by Bernard Pivot.



1. What is your favorite word? Yes – as in, did I win the lottery so I can retire and buy my own island? ‘Yes!’ That would be nice. Also, repeated several times in sequence, like this: "YES YES YES!" That pretty well speaks for itself.



2. What is your least favorite word? Castrate – as in, “What is Hillary Clinton going to do when she becomes president in 2008? Castrate America.”



3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Heather Graham naked. That’s all I need. That's all I need. Heather Graham naked. And this chair. Heather Graham naked and this chair. That's all I need. And this ashtray. Heather Graham naked, this chair and this ashtray .... Sorry, I was just thinking back to Steve Martin in 'The Jerk.' Really Heather Graham naked turns me on creatively, spiritually, emotionally and in so many other ways, too. She has more charisma and sex appeal than anyone I've ever seen. Forget the chair and the ashtray. I was just being stupid.



4. What turns you off? Arrogant narcissistic sociopaths with great power



5. What is your favorite curse word? I say pretty much all of them way too often. Yes, even THE curse word no one should ever say. Remember, I work with computers for a living and I work on my own cars on weekends. It just goes with the territory.



6. What sound or noise do you love? The waves crashing on the beach with the seagulls chirping overhead. Well, not DIRECTLY overhead. And young bikini women talking nearby while little kids are screaming as the cold waves catch them. Everything that I hear while I'm sitting on the beach relaxing in the warm sun.



7. What sound or noise do you hate? The phone ringing at home after work.



8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Real Estate Developer. Build a house? Hell no. Build the whole neighborhood - houses, apartment complex, ministorage, and strip mall next door. Let's think big.



9. What profession would you not like to do? Microbiologist in charge of researching the bacteria in chicken shit. Yes, this is an actual job. Microbiology is a very difficult field, and yet they reward those who master it with jobs like this. Go figure.



10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Come on in. I’m glad to see you.

You have read this article with the title New World Order. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/01/new-world-order.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...