Loonies On The Path - Part X - ARGH!

It was cold and rainy all weekend. Everyone was trapped indoors. Everyone was going stir crazy. In traffic today it sure showed. On Trinity, once again near Lesbian Elvis' apartment, a jackass in a Volkswagen Rabbit-looking thing decided that the 4-way stop wasn't big enough to have 3 lanes all going the same way, so he/she/asshole intentionally moved over into 2 lanes at once in order to prevent anyone else from going. Someone was between me and the jackass or I would have squeezed on in there anyway.

After Jackass' turn to go came he/she/asshole stayed in 2 lanes, driving all the way down to Sanga that way. Where are the cops?!

Asshole's behavior was just an indication of how everyone was feeling after the dark shut-in weekend. The remainder of the drive home consisted of the truck in front of me tailgating the truck in front of him tailgating the truck in front of him and so on up until the passive/aggressive who let out their aggression by holding the entire line of trucks up. Behind me was tailgating, except I wasn't paying attention because I was too busy gluing myself to the bumper in front of me.

"MOVE IT! I WANNA GO HOME!"

Yep, I was fully aware of the mood of traffic. I was nearly hit 3 times before I got out of Cordova. I figured my chances of making it home in one piece were slim. But somehow I managed.

As soon as I got home I was reminded of how my day had begun. The paper deliveryredneck had, once again, thrown the paper as far up under my car as he could get it. I left it there this morning because I can't crawl in the wet and the oil in my work clothes to get it.

I call and complain each time. They say they'll put a stop to it. It stops for a week, maybe two. Then he starts throwing it up under my truck or the car parked in front of the truck every single day. Yes, every single day. I'm fairly sure if they would give me his name I would recognize it, but they won't.

At some point they are either going to fire him or I am going to demand a refund on every paper thrown up under there where I can't get it before work. I don't pay to have someone come by my house and aggravate me. That comes free in My Little Redneck Town and I see no need to pay money for more of it.

But the middle part of the day was fine, just in case you were thinking, "man, what a cranky ass you are!" I had class all day at work. I sat in a classroom with Impossibly-Proportioned-Comic-Book-Fantasy-Art-Looking-Woman while emailing Texas-Cheerleader-Woman back and forth and learning a vital new skill which I need for my profession, all at the same time. Everything was great so long as I didn't leave that room.
You have read this article with the title Loonies On The Path - Part X - ARGH!. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/01/loonies-on-path-part-x-argh.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...