Random Blathering

In the news yesterday was our own State Senator Ford screaming at News Channel 3's Andy Wise to get out of his office and then physically throwing him out over the latest Ford scandal. Senator Ford then filed assault charges against Mr. Wise even though Andy is on video just standing there while Harold shoves him out the door. Nothing is likely going to come of this.

Memphis Mayor Willie "Bull" Herenton is mad that no one seems to like his scheme to consolidate city and county schools so that he can be the king of all that he surveys. In Nashville he screamed at the reporters that no one will give in to his schemes until the white students start getting lousy education, too. Willie used to be president of the Memphis city school board. I wonder how the Memphis city schools got so lousy in the first place?

My best friend in all the world is in the hospital in very serious condition. He travels the world for a major computer company and apparently acquired some sort of vicious virus. If you pray, please pray for him. He's in Vanderbuilt Hospital in intensive care. He has 4 kids and a lovely wife who burps a lot.

My Philips 128 Mb wearable digital camera arrived yesterday. I hope to have actual photos of Ass Rider Boy, Lesbian Elvis, and assorted other Memphis lovelies as opportunities present themselves. I had actually intended to buy the more expensive one, with MPEG player included, but they were out of stock. This little doo-dad is cool.

Mutal Fund Managers talking on Bloomberg TV say oil stocks like Exxon and Texaco are going to keep going up and up for the next 5 years. I don't own any and haven't bought any so you might want to consider them. It's only when I actually buy a stock that it dives like Mia Hamm trying to draw a penalty. Then again, after looking them over I wasn't particularly excited.

That's about it. I've got a meeting to go to and I'm so excited I may just piss my pants.
You have read this article with the title Random Blathering. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/02/random-blathering.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...