Yet Another Survey For You To Steal


1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? Southern California

2. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLES OF CLOTHING? I don’t tend to get real attached to them. And if I do it means I’ve been sweating and need to wash them.

3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? John Mayer’s CD with the song “Daughters” for My Wife

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? I wake up somewhere around 8:30 where I find myself at my desk drinking coffee.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? Whichever one gives me the least problems. I mean, seriously, how attached can you get to a kitchen appliance?

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I used to play guitar and piano. If I could sing worth a crap, that would be nice.

7. FAVORITE COLOR? On what? I like red cars, but tanned women. I like green grass and blonde hair. I like blue skies and white sand.

8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? I like sports cars, but since the roads are crap in Memphis I prefer the SUV.

9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? Yep. We’re all living our own episode of 'Survivor' and after it’s over we’ll have to talk about it with God.

10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? They say Lord of the Rings was a children’s book. Yes, one long 1500 page book, but the publisher broke it up into 3. Damned good book.

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Hockey

12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Balls of steel.

13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? No tattoo per se, but I have some weird veins on my ribs that look kind of like Halle Berry.

14. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Yes. Wanna see?

15. THE ONE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? Joseph Stalin. I’d say, “Hey man, what’s your fuckin’ problem?” And then I’d kick his mass-murdering ass and make him be my bitch.

16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? Payday

17. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR/TRUCK: You got a warrant?

18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Sushi is a nice girl, but she’s a little pale for my taste.

19. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL EMAIL THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? Does blogging count as email? Stacy the Peanut Queen might respond with a comment, but since I stole the whole thing from her that’s probably all that will happen.

20. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? God. He doesn’t seem too keen on the whole internet thing. Still mostly sticks to prayer.

21. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM? I stole it from Stacy the Peanut Queen

22. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Self Rising. Is it ‘Blue Star?’ I can’t remember what brand it is.

23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL? The next one, I guess.

24. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? Same time every year.

25. DESCRIBE YOUR PJS. Well, my ‘P’ is just a regular ‘P’, but my ‘J’s have a funny curl to them, unless I am writing with my left hand, which I sometimes do just out of boredom or because I’m injured. Mostly though, they’re just ‘J’s. Nothing to get excited about.
You have read this article with the title Yet Another Survey For You To Steal. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/02/yet-another-survey-for-you-to-steal.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...