My Very Own Quiz

OK, I stole so many quizzes or surveys that I decided it was time I wrote one of my own as payback. So here it is. If you like it then steal it. I probably stole at least one from you at some point. If you don't like it then obviously you won't be stealing it. No big deal.

Why do you blog? Because I was advised to become a writer and I need practice writing.

Where are you now? At the computer, of course.

Where would you rather be if you could? At the beach. Almost any beach, really.

How old are you? Older than I used to be, but younger than I'll be when I die.

If you could have sex with anyone in the world with no consequences, who would it be? Heather Graham

If you could become someone else, who would you be? Someone rich and good-looking enough to be Heather Graham's boyfriend

What do you do for a living? Right now I wrangle unruly computer systems.

What would you prefer to do for a living? Invest my billions all day long

If you could go back to 9th grade and live your life over from there, would you? Sure. It was fun once. Why not twice?

Have you ever had an affair/relationship with someone at work? Not exactly.

What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done? Danced

Would you sing karaoke in front of all your coworkers for $1000? No

Would you sing karaoke naked in front of a room filled with total strangers for $1000? No

Have you ever committed a crime, other than minor traffic offenses, and gotten away with it? Probably, but I can’t think of a specific one right now.

Do you copy surveys from other people’s blogs and put them on yours because you are too lazy to think of something more interesting to say, or because you think they are really fun? A little of both.

Do you think you are better looking now than you were in high school? No

Do you think you are a better driver now than you were in high school? No, I could do things with a car back then that I can’t seem to do anymore.

If you had $10 million what would you do with it? Pay off the house, buy a new car for me and My Wife, and invest the rest to try to make it $20 million.

Do you believe in the existence of (Jehovah) God? Yes.

Have you ever wondered why Universalist Unitarians, who don’t believe in any God or gods, go to church? Yes, I have tried to figure that one out for a long time.

Have you ever gone to a church that turned out to be so weird that you left before the service was over? No, but I’ve been to one that I should have walked out on and didn’t.

What is the worst car you’ve ever owned? What is the best? I’ve never had a car that I thought was terrible. The best probably is my minitruck. It never breaks. I had a 1973 Toyota Corolla once that was indestructible. But it got hit head-on by a minitruck exactly like mine. I drove it home, but it was never the same. I sold it for $25 less than I had paid for it, even with all the damage.

Have you ever crashed on a motorcycle? Yes, I slid sideways and then flipped. I ended up flying through the air backwards down the street until I landed on my back. It hurt.

If someone were to make a movie about your life, would it be any good? Well, I wouldn’t watch it. Except maybe the end, just to see how it comes out.

Have you ever had sex with someone and then realized you couldn’t remember their name? I can't remember.

If you could have any car you wanted, what would it be? Brand new Corvette with 427

Do you think people tend to consider you attractive? Some do and some don’t and I never know what to expect ahead of time

Do you think the feminist movement, regardless of what it may have been intended to be, is now a hate movement? Yes

Do you think politics today is nastier than it used to be? Not sure

Regardless of which party you prefer, do you think Hillary really is a bitch? Megabitch

Do you think Martha Stewart got what she deserved or got screwed? Screwed

Do you think Michael Jackson is guilty? I honestly don’t know. He seems guilty, but you never know until you’ve seen the evidence.

Do you think Jesse Jackson is a crook or a great civil rights leader? Used car salesman

How much money is in your wallet right now? How many credit cards? About $50. 2 credit cards.

Have you had a stereo or set of wheels on your car that cost more than the car itself? Nope, never.

Do you think Paris Hilton is pretty, just a rich whore, or both? Haven’t made up my mind yet.

Do you think the United States has been getting better, worse, or neither over the past 30 years? Steady decline, getting faster and faster as we go.

Do you ever drink milk from the container and then put it back? What about ice cream? No.

Have you ever taken nude photos of yourself or allowed someone else to? Some gay guy did, but I didn’t let him. He came into the locker room at the gym and shot me in the shower and then ran.

If you could live in any country except the country you live in today, what country would it be? Australia

You have read this article with the title My Very Own Quiz. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/02/my-very-own-quiz.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...