Wifeisms VI - Wedgie For The Mind

I was sitting on the toilet and My Wife was at the sink next to me. She was complaining that I had been hard to reach all day. So I said, “I’m right here next to you. How hard can it be?” And then I reached over and grabbed the back of her pants. I squeezed the pants in my hand so that it caused her underwear to ride up into her butt crack.

She tugged at her pants in annoyance. Then she said, “That reminds me ...” And then she just started to laugh without finishing her wedgie-induced revelation.

“Well I’ve just got to hear this,” I said. “What does that remind you of?”

“I don’t want to say now,” she said, still laughing.

“Come on.”

"I don't have a candle. I wanted to light a scented candle."

Women are hard to figure sometimes. A wedgie reminds them of scented candles? Who would have thought?


You have read this article with the title Wifeisms VI - Wedgie For The Mind. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/02/wifeisms-vi-wedgie-for-mind.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...