Nosy Questions and Appropriate Answers

This questionaire thing was sent to me back in 2000. Since everyone is posting 'quizzes' to their blogs I'll post this, complete with the answers I gave way back then. Have fun with it. Send your answers to the IRS or the FBI. Enjoy.

Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn of a lot of little known facts about your friends. Don't forget to send it to the person who sent it to you!

1.What time is it: Time to stop reading email and get to work
2.Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Prince Charles III
3.Nickname: 'Yes yes yes yes!'
4.Parent's names: James Stewart and Grace Kelly
5.# of candles that appeared on your last cake: I don't know, they disappeared as suddenly as they appeared. Wooooooo, spooky!
6.Date that you regularly blow them out: July 4th (I like to let them burn for a long time)
7.Pets: 2 cats and a Chevelle
8.Height:5' 11" - 6', depending on which foot I stand on.
9.Eye color: Crayola Brown
10. Hair color: Brown, with gray hilights (thanks, UAH.)
11. Piercings: one in left shin from Tony King's grandmother's metal lawn furniture, high school, a pitch black night, and running through the yard.
12.Tattoos: Giant Dallas Cowboy's star right in the center of my face (or was that just a dream?)
13.How much do you love your job (1-10): About as much as you love yours
14.Birthplace: hospital delivery room
15.Hometown: Hey, remember that stupid play, 'Our Town,' that they made us watch in high school English class? What was up with that? It just sucked and it went on and on and on, sort of like the presidential election down in Florida.
16.Current residence: Memphis, TN
17. Been in love before? Yes, but then she married Brad Pitt and broke my heart.
18.Been to Africa? Like I said, I live in Memphis, TN
19.Been toilet papering? Yes, and I'm darned good at it.
20.Been toilet papered? No, Dad had one of those "I don't dial 911" stickers on the garage door and he meant it. It wasn't that he was mean, he was just real laid back.
22.Been in a car crash? Umm, yes. I totaled my Monte Carlo twice and fixed it both times (my fault both times), hit a stupid old retired English teacher while driving my dad's 1969 Buick Wildcat on Airport Road (her fault and her bad judgement to cut off a '69 Buick with an '84 Buick), had a head-on collision with a pickup in my Toyota Corolla (his fault), hit a screaming black woman driving a Ford on Sparkman in my Nissan 200SX (her fault and she had no insurance which turned out to be why she was screaming), got sideswiped by an unemployed drunken redneck named Johnny Forsythe in Mississippi and watched the police rough him up and take him away (his fault), rode in the back seat of Mike Aiello's Mercury Marquis when he was drunk and hit a Mustang II on Brandywine next door to Shannon Huckaby's house and then ran for it only to get caught (his fault for hitting a parked car and his fault he got caught), rode in the back seat of my oldest sister's '64 Impala when she backed into my other sister's Ford truck, … ah, memories … I could go on and on.
23.Croutons or bacon bits? Sure, whatever.
24.2-doors or 4-doors on car? 2 doors and a big block V8 engine
25.Coffee or coffee ice cream? It is a sin to mix coffee with ice cream. I don't know where it says that in the Bible, but I swear it should be in there.
26.Blanket or stuffed animal? Wife
27.Dumper or dumpee? I recycle
28.Salad dressing: French Canadian
29.Color of socks: Formerly black, now sort of bluish gray
30.Favorite Number: 930 and recounting AGAIN!
31.Favorite Movie: Bufford's Beach Bunnies
32.Favorite Holiday: Billie
33.Favorite foods: Caviar Pizza
34.Favorite day of the week: Payday
35.Favorite Song at the Moment: Lets Go Krogering
36.Favorite TV show: Friends, 3rd Rock, Nova
37.Restaurant: Dunkin' Donuts
38.Flower: I don't care. I just fertilize the heck out of whatever My Wife plants and hope for the best. It seems to work.
39.Least favorite things: Florida recounts and recounts and recounts, New York Senators from Arkansas, Peter Jennings, minivans, cell phones, Rosie, Faith Hill's newest song with that stupid voice synthesizer that Cher used in her last bad song, Sally Fields on ER, Ad Council commercials that preach like a political version of a Sunday sermon and use my tax money to do it, Nike commercials, Monica Seles grunting, the Pontiac Aztec, egomaniacs and narcissists, commercials for lawyers, rap, Oprah, TV judges, shows about lawyers and judges, situation comedies that preach and/or turn serious, ABC/Disney, not having cable to watch South Park.
40. Toothpaste: Crest
41.Fast Food Place: They aren't fast anymore
42.When was your last hospital visit: Last year
43.Favorite drink: water
44.Alcoholic Drink: Really old orange juice
45.What color is your bedroom carpet? Imitation white
46.How many times did you fail your driver's license test? There was supposed to be a test?!
47.What do you think of Oujia boards? They are hard to surf on.
48.Where do you see yourself in 10 years? In the mirror, same as now.
49.Who is the last e-mail you received from? Mr. and Mrs. Spam
50.Which single store would you choose to max your credit card? Franklin Mercedes
What happened to question 51? Al Gore claimed it as a vote for him.
52.What do you do most often when you get bored? Read email
53.What words or phrases do you overuse? 'speed up or get over, Grandma/Grandpa/Bitch/Butthead!' ( - see Least Favorite Things: minivan)
54.Name the person that you are friends with that live the furthest: Jeff - the Netherlands.
55.Name and age when your first kiss was: about 6 years old, I kissed Wendy King in a game of Truth or Dare in the bushes. Didn't get kissed back until 9th grade by Heather Howard.
56.Best things: What do you mean - favorite things? Musclecars, my cats, my wife, cordless tools, spandex, faster computers, faster internet connections, bookstores, watching the birds feed in our backyard while Eliza our cat hunts them, making more money than I did at my last job for doing the same thing, caller id, creatine, Victoria Secrets commercials, that bra commercial where they paint it on, winning in soccer against a team that was particularly obnoxious.
57. Bedtime: 10 - 11 p.m., depending on whether I watched the Friends rerun that night.
58.Who will respond to this the fastest? I just did
59.Who will least likely respond to this? Hillary Clinton, because I didn't send it to her
60.What time is it now? Time to go potty

You have read this article with the title Nosy Questions and Appropriate Answers. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/02/nosy-questions-and-appropriate-answers.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...