One Paper, Covered in Oil, Try and Get It

I started off this morning searching for my paper. It was nowhere to be found. So I got in my truck and backed up. Oh, there it is, dead center under the truck, in the oil.



Yes, there is oil under my truck. It's got 230,000 miles on it and has some oil under it.



This was quite an accurate shot, to put the paper directly between the 2 front wheels under the oil pan. It took some real effort, as opposed to putting the paper in the open driveway, which is easy to do.



For the hundredth time I called to ask them, "why can you not put the paper in my open driveway and not way the fuck up under the truck?" I used to deliver papers. I know how much effort it takes to put it where the Redneck Deliveryjerk is putting it. It isn't easy to do.



1-800-JOURNAL



"Hello. Your cwawl is very important to us. Please stay on the line and someone will get to you."



"Hello?"



"Yes, I'm calling about the guy throwing the paper way the hell up under the truck. I'm pretty sure I've called before."



"Yes, you called a few days ago about this. We really aren't going to do anything about it. Too bad. Maybe you should subscribe to something else."



OK, that's not exactly what they said, but that's what it comes down to when you consider the results. I've called 100 times about 100s of incidents of this crap. They say, "We'll take care of it" and for a week it stops. Then Redneck Deliveryjerk goes back to doing it EVERY SINGLE DAY.



They seemed to indicate that they might 'cwawl' me tonight about this, but I'm not sure. If I could 'twawk' to the supervisor of the person delivering I might actually get somewhere, but clearly the 1-800 number is accomplishing nothing.



In the meantime, I'm just going to write about it every time it happens so I can look back and see how many times and how often. Hope it entertains you. It's not entertaining me.

You have read this article with the title One Paper, Covered in Oil, Try and Get It. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/02/one-paper-covered-in-oil-try-and-get-it.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...