Invisible Man



It doesn't seem to matter what I do. It doesn't seem to matter what I say. It doesn't seem to matter what I know. It doesn't seem to matter what I wear or where I am or what is going on or who is there. I am invisible.

Women who used to be happy to see me now no longer even know I am around. Or if they know they prefer to talk to someone else that I am with. Women I used to be easily in the same league with or better now don't give me the time of day.

The guys I work with blow me off. They hang out with each other, but couldn't care less to have me around. I seem to be fading away. It certainly feels that way.

I don't want to get down about it because when I get down I tend to get waaaay down. But I wonder if it is time for me to move on? Maybe it's just time to go? I sure would like to leave Memphis. I sure do want to get out of here. This is not my home. It never was and it most likely never will be. I just don't belong here.

Maybe this is why I blog?

Too bad I don't have blue eyes. Then I could sing myself a weepy little song.

"You don't know what it's liiiike
to be the bad man
to be the sad man
behind blue eyes."

See? It just doesn't work.
You have read this article with the title Invisible Man. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/02/invisible-man.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...