One Paper ... Try And Get It - Part III

I received a message on my answering machine. It's from the company responsible for making sure I get my paper. They say they are replacing my delivery service with someone else. They say they have been having problems with the person responsible for throwing my paper up under my cars every day and so they are arranging for someone else to do the job beginning in a few weeks.



Translation: His ass is being fired.



Oh happy day!



And by the way, yesterday he threw it way up under the car again.

You have read this article with the title One Paper ... Try And Get It - Part III. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/02/one-paper-try-and-get-it-part-iii.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...