Oh Hell

fat naked man
This photo shamelessly stolen from Steph in Australia
- tiny naughty bits covered in Paintshop by me-

I'm in a shitty mood this morning. I ran 6 miles on Thanksgiving. I ran 5 miles yesterday. I've been running between 9 and 10 miles per week since I started this new job, which is not enough but still should accomplish SOMETHING. I looked in the mirror this morning while I was getting dressed and I just said "shit." I thought people were supposed to die first and then the rapid deterioration starts? I seem to have started way early. What the fuck? Am I going to have to shell out the bucks for a personal trainer or what? Damn, I feel like shit on a stick.
You have read this article with the title Oh Hell. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/11/oh-hell.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...