Birth Order Test

You Are Likely an Only Child

At your darkest moments, you feel frustrated.
At work and school, you do best when you're organizing.
When you love someone, you tend to worry about them.

In friendship, you are emotional and sympathetic.
Your ideal careers are: radio announcer, finance, teaching, ministry, and management.
You will leave your mark on the world with organizational leadership, maybe as the author of self-help books.


BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

I stole this from Spotty


So anyway, I'm swamped today. I know 2 or 3 of you come here for my Fuck You Friday posts and aren't happy when it's not up. I appreciate that, believe me. I need more people who come here and are actually upset when I haven't posted. That's the kind of enthusiasm that makes me get a boner for my blog. But my boss is here and he wants to know when my application is going to be ready for testing. I thought it would be ready today, but I've hit some errors that are making me scream curse words that no mortal man has dared utter for thousands of years. Yes, Microsoft can do that to a man. So I don't know when or if I'll get to be back here today. I'm under the gun.

In totally unrelated news, I had a massive, near-rock-solid poop this morning that not only left blood in the toilet from the shear agony of ripping its' way out of my asshole, but it also stopped up the toilet itself. So there I am, all aching from my ass like a man who has just been raped, and I'm plunging my own toilet, too. That's always fun while you're at work. It makes a great impression on your coworkers to come in and see you plunging away at a big nasty toilet of poo. I should do more of this.

OK, so I'm back to wrestling with demons in the world of Bill Gates. Yeargh!
You have read this article with the title Birth Order Test. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/11/birth-order-test.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...