To My Darling Husband

To my darling husband

Before you return from your overseas trip, I just want to let you know
about the small accident I had with the pick-up truck when I turned
into the driveway. Fortunately not too bad and I really didn't get
hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway I
accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake. The
garage door is slightly bent by the pick-up fortunately came to a halt
when it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry but I know with your kind-hearted personality you
will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweet
heart.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving wife.
XXX


(picture of accident)

truckferarri
You have read this article with the title To My Darling Husband. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/11/to-my-darling-husband.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...