Anti Meme

wild face

I published another Meme, but I'm tired of that so I put it back into draft. I'm REALLY tired this morning. I got my truck back after having the third mechanic try to fix it, claim to have fixed it, and charge me for fixing it. It's not fixed. I drove home yesterday with barely any clutch at all so that the pedal hit the floor and when I let it up just a tiny bit the truck jumped into gear. It's loads of fun. I'm so happy.

My paper hasn't been delivered for the past 2 days in a row. I'm thrilled about that, too.

My former insurance provider refuses to cancel my insurance and fax me my HIPA form so that I can send it to my new insurance company. Oh, they SAY they'll do it, but they never do. I faxed in my paperwork to cancel three weeks ago. They said they got it. Then they didn't cancel and didn't send me my forms. Monday I talked to them and they asked me to fax it in again. So I did. They told me they couldn't confirm having received my fax until Wednesday, which is today. What the fuck is up with that? You can't tell me if you got my fax for 3 days?! Cancel my policy and give me my forms, bitches!

Speaking of bitches, the National Organization for Women is orgasming over the new Congress. They expect to get the most radically misandric and sexist legislation ever written to pass into law with ease. I don't doubt it. But the Republicans could hardly be described as civil rights activists who ever opposed a single piece of anti-male legislation or ever proposed anything new to balance the law toward equality. I'm sure it'll be bad for whites and men and heterosexuals and Christians, but when Republicans are in control again they won't do jack shit toward setting things right. This is why nobody gets enthusiastic when they win. They just don't do anything for anyone who really needs it. They're useless and clueless and stupid.

When I lived in Rockettown there were two infamous cops that everyone knew about. One was a militant feminist lesbian whose name I do not recall. She would pull over men for no reason, then order them out of their cars and tell them to put their hands on the car to be searched. Then she would hit them in the balls. When they fell screaming she'd yell at them to get their hands back on the car and stop resisting. Then she'd jump on them while they were still hurt and attack them. In the end she'd arrest them for resisting arrest and assaulting an officer. There were piles of complaints against her, but no one in authority ever did anything about it because she was a lesbian, a feminist, and a woman. When she first started she was a typical coward and would hit the men in the balls and then radio for help when the men were able to get back up again and were understandably angry. She'd have male officers arrest the male victims while she cowered behind them. Needless to say, the male officers didn't appreciate this much. In fact, they hated her with a passion, as I heard in great detail from several of them who were friends of mine.

The other infamous cop was Officer Haley, a black racist. Officer Haley routinely said out loud to anyone who was nearby, "My motto is 'if they're black I cut'em slack and if they're white I write.'" He never wrote a single ticket to any black person, but he ticketed every single white person he ever encountered. He bragged about it openly. He even said it to the local paper and was quoted in the news in a story about him. The white officers complained about this obvious racist, but because he was black nothing was done.

How typical. This is what passes for 'leadership' these days, corrupt officials who protect hate-criminals like these two and punish anyone who tries to do anything about them. And a media who barely acknowledges their crimes or else tries to portray them as heroes, as they did with the lesbian officer who was, in fact, nothing less than a violent serial sex offender and a hate criminal.

No coffee for me this morning. I had planned to go the gym for lunch because it's raining, but with my clutch not working I don't know that I could get there and back again without being stranded. I'm more than slightly tired of this. I may buy a truck this weekend in a hurry, which I rarely do. But being angry and fed up can motivate a person to make snap decisions sometimes. That's no way to buy a car, but it may be the way I end up doing it this time.

My boss is in town. I have a project that I am trying to set up for testing, but I'm running into a problem. He's anxious for this to be rolled out and so are my clients. And to be honest, so am I. I don't think the fixes I put in this version are going to be the ultimate solution, but I think the ultimate solution is out of my hands so until someone with the authority makes the necessary call I'm doing what I can.

I've needed to poop since I got here this morning. I kept thinking I would just do one more thing and then go poop. Now it's nearly 10 a.m. and I still haven't pooped. Why do I do this to myself?

I keep getting the infamous "Could not connect to Blogger.com. Saving and publishing may fail. Test connection now" thing at the bottom of the screen. That always makes my day.
You have read this article with the title Anti Meme. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/11/anti-meme.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...