TMI Tuesday #56



Today is Election Day in the USA


1. Would you vote to legalize marijuana? If not marijuana, what drug would you like to see legalized and why?

Sure, I probably would. Most of the arguments I've heard in the past as to why it should remain illegal don't seem to hold up well. Then again, if someone could give me a well thought-out and reasonable argument for why it should remain illegal I could change my mind. I think most any law making a plant illegal is a bad idea, though. It shouldn't be a crime to grow marijuana or poppies or any other plant and they should never be allowed to confiscate your house and bank accounts because of it. I think George Bush Sr's unconstitutional seizing of assets is what changed my mind most of all concerning this.

2. Would you vote to legalize prostitution?

After seeing what they're doing in the cities of San Francisco and Boulder, Colorado, I would. If politicians are going to order the police to arrest only the men who hire them while simultaneously protecting the hookers themselves, basically serving as pimps who shake down the males and label them as "sex offenders", which is increasingly what they're doing, then I say legalize it. The political view today, which is the feminist view, is that all women who work as prostitutes are "the real victim" and should never be punished for what they do. They say these women are desperate and can't help themselves. But there are men who are just as desperate, who can't sell their bodies like women can, who then have to turn to other ways of surviving, like stealing. We don't say "poor men who steal are the real victims" and then let them go. We don't order our cops to protect burglars and hustlers and pickpockets. But if we truly believed in equality then we would have to. Or else we'd have to stop protecting the prostitutes and start treating them like criminals. Since we're not going to then we should legalize it and stop wasting our cops' time on this. Harassing men who can't get laid without paying for it while protecting the women who sell it is criminal in itself. So legalize it and be done with it.

3. Ever fantasize about a teacher in grade school/high school/college? If not a teacher, was there someone else? Classmate? Secretary? Janitor? Ever act on your fantasy?

My fifth grade student teacher was Miss Nixon. She was the reigning Miss Alabama at the time and she was hot like August in El Paso. I was too young to know just exactly what I wanted to do with her, but I was old enough to know that I sure as hell wanted to figure it out and get started as soon as possible.

4. Do you feel everyone has a soulmate?

No, I believe that we are all created with a personality that enables us to get along well enough with a select group of people that we could potentially be married to them for life if we chose to, but I don't believe in a soulmate. I don't believe there is one perfect person for every one of us and if we can just find that one person we'll be happy. I think decent people can potentially be happily married to a large number of other decent people. I think rotten people have a hard time finding anyone they can be happy with, and so they are prone to rejecting the whole idea of marriage or wanting to destroy it altogether. Unfortunately, the rotten people are often highly motivated because they can't find any peace in their lives, so they are much more politically active than normal people and push their desires down everyone else's throats. If these people would deal with what is wrong in their own personalities instead of lashing out at the rest of us then they might find someone decent to be with and calm the hell down.

5. Do you have a foot obsession? Ever given or received a footjob?

No, I have no foot obsession. I have given a foot massage to hot girls before, but I don't know if this is the same as a "footjob."

Bonus (as in optional): Do you have a favorite sex toy? Tell us what and why and provide a link for those out there that need or want an upgrade :)

I guess this is a question primarily for women? I don't have a sex toy. I tried to email Carmen Electra in hopes that she might serve this purpose, but she didn't respond. I do have a wife, but that's not the same thing, and she probably wouldn't be keen on Carmen Electra being my sex toy anyway. So other than this, I have no sex toys. Sorry.
You have read this article with the title TMI Tuesday #56. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/11/tmi-tuesday-56.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...