417-659-5917

ringing phone

417-659-5917 Joplin, MO


Thank you, whomever you are, for calling me 6 times a day, at all hours day and night, seven days a week, and never leaving a message. And thank you also for waiting until my answering machine beeps to receive your message before hanging up. This allows me to receive the sound of the dial tone blaring through my house and also records it on the machine. This, of course, does nothing to encourage me to ever pick up the phone when you call, but perhaps this is for the best? Quit calling me or leave a message. I'm on both the state and federal DO NOT CALL lists, but apparently this means nothing to you. You're probably actually located in India and just being switched through this number because you've been "outsourced" from there. And fuck them for that, too.

I just got an email from Allyson here in Memphis telling me to look here. When I do it points to BellSouth once again. These are the same assholes who harassed the living crap out of me last time, but from a different number.
You have read this article with the title 417-659-5917. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/11/417-659-5917.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...