Kung Fu Revisited

It was a cold Wednesday morning. My Wife had the day off. She was complaining about feeling sore from spending all Tuesday night assembling shelves and moving boxes of books around. She began to inform me that I should be grateful that I have such a wonderful wife who would work so hard for my benefit. I thought I might pay her a fitting compliment in return, so I said,

"You're the kung fu of wives."

She looked perplexed. Then she made her mean face. Apparently this wasn't the answer she was looking for.

"You're the kung fu of morons!" she replied.

Yeah baby, we're a kung fu family.
You have read this article with the title Kung Fu Revisited. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2006/11/kung-fu-revisited.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...