Turd in a Punch Bowl



Turd in a punch bowl
gleaming so invitingly.
Turd in a punch bowl
no wonder all this shit is free.

OK, this is one of those "pass the baton" things. No one passed it to me. I just flat out stole it from SillyNessa without her permission. Here is how it works, you have to take the 1st and 3rd line and use it, but the 2nd and 4th lines are entirely for you to create. I wrote the poem above. And here's another one just because I can't stop:

Turd in a punch bowl
floating proud like a ship at sea.
Turd in a punch bowl
I'll just have water, thank you very kindly.


So, I'm passing this baton to Stacy the Red Hot Peanut Queen, because I've never gotten to pass anything on to her before. And I'm passing it to Laura the Artful Copper, because she's creative as hell and should do really well.

Ta da!
You have read this article with the title Turd in a Punch Bowl. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/05/turd-in-punch-bowl.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...