Email from D. Bryan


Beth, D. Bryan, Crystal, Evan
all masked for no particular reason

D. Bryan just emailed me. Here is what he said:

If Evan tells you D. Bryan rolled his front yard last Sat in broad daylight - actually while his cross-the-street-neighbor was mowing his yard - don't believe it. I mean, I coulda. I was playing the piano in a wedding right off his street, so the close proximity would have been tempting. But I would have been wearing a suit, and it was like 80 degrees. No one would be that crazy would they? Who would do that? I can only think of one person besides me, and you weren't even in town. So who coulda done this?

OK, granted I did once drive all the way from Memphis to Alabama just so we could roll Evan's yard one night. And D. Bryan did bring a big bag of Helga-sized bras which we hung like Christmas ornaments from the branches. And I put a lovely poster of Britney Spears on the front door for a finishing touch. But not this time. I was no where near Evan's house.

Surely you can tell what he's really saying, right?

I need to start a fund, the "Buy D. Bryan a video camera" Fund, so that we can save these precious moments for future generations to watch and say, "Holy cow, is that Grandad throwing toilet paper up in that guy's trees? And in a suit? In broad daylight?"

D. Bryan - the only man Evan has ever considered to be truly funny.

Oh, and notice how the women in the photo have gathered around D. Bryan. There were other guys in this photo which I have cut out, but all the women went straight to him - as always.
You have read this article with the title Email from D. Bryan. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/05/email-from-d-bryan.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...