play that funky music

Passed along by Elisabeth the Beautiful, because she is convinced that I like Billy Ray Cyrus. Truth is, I like Shania Twain and Faith Hill. I might go hunting or 4-wheeling with Billy Ray, but I have no idea what songs he sings.


1. Total volume of music files on my computer?

I hate to poop on this party, but since I’m at work there are 0 megabytes of music files on my computer. Now, if we were to go to my house and check it would be another story.

2. The last CD I bought was?

Either “American Idiot” by Green Day or “I Am Shelby Lynne” by Shelby Lynne. I don’t recall which was last. She was on Leno last night. Green Day was on Saturday Night Live last weekend. Take your pick.

3. Song playing right now:

See, now this is the problem with asking me this while I am at work. Nothing is playing right now. I have on a headset for my phone because I’ve just been on a call about a problem with a very important system that one of our DBAs totally screwed up last night (and won’t admit it.)

4. Five songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order):

Breakaway – Kelly Clarkson

100 Years – 5 for Fighting

Superman – 5 for Fighting

Today, Tonight – Dishwalla

The Way - Fastball

And my absolute favorite, must-have:

Heavy - Collective Soul

5. What 3 songs are you ashamed to admit you like?

I Haven’t Been Home For Three Whole Nights – Spike Jones

Turning Japanese – The Vapors

Freewheel Burning - Judas Priest

OK, I'm not really ashamed of these, but it's hard to come up with something for this

6. Which 5 people are you passing this baton to, and why?

Sarah the Porkchop – because I like her and she's funny

Laura – because I’m moving next door to her and taking her for a ride

Katya Рbecause she gave me chocolate cr̬me eggs and teaches me funny English words

Brighton/Tricia – because she’s always, always interesting

Deek – because he’s keeping Retarius alive

You have read this article with the title play that funky music. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/05/play-that-funky-music.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...