Googlism Steve

All right. I stole this idea from Katya. If you go here and enter your name it tells you what Google thinks of you. This is what Google thinks of me.

Googlism for: steve

steve is sexxy Well thank you very much. I sure hope Google is female.
steve is back's recommendation page Yeah, OK. Blog on, dude.
steve is a newcomer to the kid Kid Rock?
steve is daddy Uh oh! Who's the momma?
steve is made principally of sixteen gauge mild sheet So I'm the Tinman?
steve is still a great A Great ... what? I want to hear how this one ends.
steve is saving something for apple expo I doubt that very much.
steve is a montana cowboy artist who captures today's west in Leesa must have written this.
steve is the man free javascripts provided by the I'm the free javascript man - Pay me!
steve is fat Fuck you.
steve is a hacker It doesn't pay all that well.
steve is getting defensive about his wife because he Don't you mess with Mrs Nude Memphis
steve is freaking great Not just regular great, but FREAKING great.
steve is less wordy in his old age Yeah, that'll be the day.
steve is right Yes, thank you for acknowledging that.
steve is it texas saltwater fishing I don't do a lot of Texas saltwater fishing, but maybe I should try it.
steve is ready to leave in triston and kirsten's wedding on These sound like soap opera people.
steve is an asshole Once again, fuck you. Although sometimes that's true.
steve is a genius And now you're back on track again.
steve is on the money Sitting right over the vault, in fact.
steve is the best Spread the word.
steve is gay Don't tell My Wife, you fuckface.
steve is hungry Not really, I ate too much crap for lunch.
steve is back in the ussr Haven't ever been. Anyway, it's just Russia again now. Cold winters, hot women.
steve is about to crash I don't doubt it.
steve is a ta Da?
steve is coo' Yeah, I'm coo, baby!
steve is the man I'm Rick James, Bitch!
steve is going to college If I don't get back to writing code soon I probably will have to.
steve is a dj OK, if you say so.
steve is hot Spread the word
steve is back since 1/21/2002 2 Where was I before that?
steve is a real nasty fellow Well, sometimes, but only when it's the right time to be nasty.
steve is a connecticut native who discovered his love for songwriting during college summers on martha’s vineyard where he performed with and wrote I must have been tripping
steve is daddy for a day What happened after that?
steve is a sure bet Yeah, you can rely on me, ladies. Tell all your friends.
steve is made principally of steel sheet Again with the Tinman thing
steve is still a great competitor" Yeah, and don't you forget it.
steve is going off to college and joe is coming—ready to play blue's clues Laura, is this your Joe?
steve is still consistently on the air in blue's clues episodes rerunning on nick jr Yay for me!
steve is saving something for apple expo 2000 Yes, my money. I wasn't there.
steve is calling all the shots Brings to mind Judas Priest's "Another think coming"
steve is ok Don't build me up just to bring me down
steve is now the director Good, give me a raise.
steve is deputy director of sei Lovely title, but who is sei?
steve is mixing and matching different types Blondes, brunettes, redheads ...
steve is deliberate and intentional Just the way she likes it
steve is getting defensive I AM NOT!
steve is the father of the world's cutest kid Who is the mother?
steve is an original Well, more or less. People confuse me with my brother sometimes
steve is not just a name No, it's 5 letters all jammed together, too.
steve is da man Robbie said this to me over and over while he was screwing my career
steve is playing a solo gig in sa pobla That reminds me, I have a CD out. Check it on Amazon - "Fire and Gasoline"
steve is it raining there yet? No, it is not. Thank you for asking. Putz
steve is also center scientist for the jpl center for in situ exploration and sample return So excited
steve is active in business for social responsibility Yeah, I'm a regular PC Nazi
steve is not only a pleasure to work with and reliable Tell my boss that. And my boss' boss. And so on. I want this on my next review.
steve is ready to leave If the opportunity is right
steve is the best skipper Yes, I skip just like a pro
steve is an asshole but i think he's a nice guy Make up your mind, dickhead pal.
steve is a big elvis fan Yeah, I just can't get enough of that Elvis. See my photo blog for details.
steve is going on an ocean cruise Been there, done that.
steve is well Good to know, doc.
steve is remastering a fabulous dave mason cd two If only I knew who Dave Mason was
steve is so neat when he works by mindi_d I'm sorry. What did you say?
steve is Apparently this is for me to finish?
steve is on the money posted by joe on february 23 Good old Joe
steve is one of the most creative Pimp Daddies of all time!
steve is back tomorrow Back at my desk, grinding away.
steve is back in the studio For a little more Fire and Gasoline, I guess
steve is god Just don't say that too loud.
steve is married to cheri winter and they have 2 children Is she hot? How come no one told me this?
steve is the president and programmer of stevens creek software OK. Am I rich?
steve is an active member of feast for the eyes artists group who meet at the cedar bar in the village once a month Geez, just tell everyone where to find me, why don't you?
steve is a certified practitioner of neuro I'm so excited about this. If only I knew what it was.
steve is a cartographer or map maker and received his degree from penn state university Go Penn State!
steve is the president of the mds cpa review course and is responsible for curriculum content Everyone gets an 'A,' now let's go get drunk!
steve is coo' friday What was I on Thursday?
steve is back Like Arnold?
steve is also a member of several professional organizations including the institute for network professionals Fabulous. Hammer home the geek thing. Thanks so much.
steve is an independent Libertarian. The term is 'Libertarian.'
steve is a three Yeah? Well, you're a two. Blow me.
steve is here Yeah, telling you to blow me.
steve is a man of many talents Yeah and making you blow me is my latest one
steve is an elitist and an innovator Innovate this. I'm still making you blow me.
steve is an incredible player and enjoys his status as the star athlete of the region Now you're getting back on my good side. Right after you finish blowing me.
steve is currently vice chairman of the west haven drug and alcohol task force Party at my house!
steve is at great pains to point out that this research was undertaken in a behavioral sciences department This is where I learned how to make people who piss me off blow me
steve is the one with the goofy grin Well, OK, I'll give you that.
steve is playing on a new record for rock and roll hall of famer jack cassidy Isn't that David Cassidy's daddy?
steve is currently the top selling realtor there Where are the Porkchop sisters? They'll want to know about this. Wait, Jen. Where is Jen? She'll be interested, too.
steve is teamed with Heather Graham and Jennifer Love Hewitt in a threesome.
steve is going away to college and his "brother joe" is taking his place No, I didn't go away and that was most of the problem.
steve is a man of taste Yes, I wear only colognes that come highly recommended.
steve is an articulated human fetal skeleton That is just too freaky to even be an insult
steve is sexxy Yes, so much so that they've added an extra 'X'
steve is gay???????? That would be a no!!!!!!!
steve is a newcomer to the kid Tell the kid to get over it.
steve is that the so called fast road valve No, it's my dick. Stop trying to fill it with air.
steve is worth £1m to town Thanks, I'll take the train.
steve is ‘kwik’ off the mark But I can keep it going all night.
steve is leaving blue's clues This makes me so sad.
steve is spamming the board again That's because they won't let me post my audioblog.
steve is wrong poster You just said I was right. Make up your mind.
steve is wondering if the 'goldfish 3 second memory span' is an urban myth What were we talking about?
steve is hot And you say this after I made you blow me, too. Hmm.
steve is finally revealed Well, how else were you gonna blow me?
steve is home now Yeah momma, bring daddy home.
steve is the new world cup champion steve was fastest today at the world cup final Beep beep!
steve is that the so called fast road valve that they sell in england? Yes, I use it on all my racecars. And now for a word from Mobil 1.
steve is columbo was re Columbo was cool. My Wife watches the reruns all the time.
steve is evil You don't know the POWER of the dark side, Anakin.
steve is gone Gone baby, way gone. Like crazy, man.
steve is a hard performer to categorise; perhaps the best description of him is "story I can't imagine where you were going with this.
steve is king Thus, I can force you to blow me, as I did.
steve is asking for your support so he can win the republican primary in june 2002 and be elected our new congressman for the 5th us congressional district in Malibu, California, where the chicks are hot and it never rains.
steve is the founder of goscape providing powerful tools to enrich Myself after the ipo.
steve is back in the studio Apparently they want me to redo some tracks?
steve is a man of many talents None of which are paying me enough money.
steve is the author of numerous technical articles on c++ programming techniques and compiler design And if you know anyone looking to hire a good C++ programmer please let me know.
steve is married Yes, to Mrs. Steve
steve is performing a role as a san diego police sergeant in the indie feature "the courier" directed by lorena david Do I get to go to Cannes?
steve is a happy idiot I love you, Jackass.
steve is now my bitch You've got that backward. From now on I shall call you 'Kneepads.'
steve is prepared What, can you see the circle in my wallet? Damn, that's embarrassing.
steve is crazy and on a harley Got any photos of that?
steve is lost But on a Harley, so I'm good either way.
steve is a patriot poster Yeah, screw the UN.
steve is 5'5" On my knees maybe.
steve is testing unconfirmed reports indicate that beelzebub felt his first breeze at 2 The power of Christ compels you!
steve is testing Yes, and it better work. The power of Christ compels you! Dammit!
steve is a sweetheart name Why thank you, Kneepads.
steve is getting his ass ready to celebrate What about the rest of me?
steve is a funny dude who likes suvs so piss off beaner Yeah, piss off, beaner!
steve is local hero mar 6 2002 It's good to be well thought of.
steve is spiffy fanclub is run by cassie hewitt and apryl hewitt Hey girls!
steve is one of the lads in skelthwaite mar 13 2002 Hey boys.
steve is a shmuck 2002 Brighton, is that you? Just kidding!
You have read this article with the title Googlism Steve. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/05/googlism-steve.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...