Scent Poll

I have only just discovered that certain scents drive otherwise normal women crazy. I had heard this hinted at in the past, but always thought it was a joke. So now I want to know which one I should invest my money in, so I’m asking you.

If you are a woman, which do you go nuts over? The smell of:

Aspen
Brut
Fahrenheit
Joop
Old Spice
Some other smell I can buy that won't attract flies or ants (what?)

This is important because there is a vast difference in the prices for this stuff and also because my not having a sense of smell, I could easily buy something that smells like poop or radishes and have no idea. And Lord knows no one would ever bother to tell me.

Also,

my new favorite Word For The Day is:

Craptacular – a creative combination of the phrase “oh crap” and a scarcastic “spectacular.” Word courtesy of Kellie Oleson posting a comment on Christy Killjoy’s blog, which is where I was reading when I discovered the woman-going-wild-for-cologne-odors thing in the first place. Basically this whole post was inspired by my reading her blog today.
You have read this article with the title Scent Poll. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/05/scent-poll.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...