Fart Giggle Giggle Fart Giggle Giggle

Tonight I took My Wife out for dinner. It was a special occasion. As we were driving to the Olive Garden she was describing the stress at work.

"It's like balancing a brick on top of a croissant - it's a delicate situation," she said, with complete seriousness.

"What?!" I asked, assuming she was trying to be funny.

"Balancing a brick on top of a croissant," she repeated.

I looked at her long and hard. She was clueless.

"That's just really funny," I said, and then started searching around in her purse for a pen so I could write it down.

"What" she exclaimed, fully aware that I was going to write this in the list of 'wifeisms' and put it on the internet tonight. I pulled out my little Philips camera and took a photo of her laughing because the sun was hitting her just right.

At supper we sat at a tiny table over in the corner, with the sun streaming in just on us. It was as cozy and private as it gets in a jam packed Olive Garden restaurant. And as we sat, eating our meal, My Lovely Wife was doing this:

FART! "Giggle giggle."

(5 minutes later)

FART! "Giggle giggle."

On and on this went, thoughout the meal, My Wife farting and giggling to herself. I felt grateful in that it required absolutely nothing of me to keep her entertained. Her own stress-induced gas was all she needed.

But I do feel a little sorry for the people who got our table after we left.

And farts or no farts, we had a fabulous time tonight.
You have read this article with the title Fart Giggle Giggle Fart Giggle Giggle. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/05/fart-giggle-giggle-fart-giggle-giggle.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...