Loonies in the Hall - Elevator Etiquette II

OK, here is a new one which I must confess to having never encountered before. I am waiting for the elevator. It arrives and a woman gets off. Before I can get on Mr. Shithead, who is already on the elevator, stretches across the elevator from the back wall and hits the button to shut the doors. I have to bash my way through the closing doors. And then I pin him to the back wall with my opinions of what he just did. I think he had an unpleasant ride up those 3 floors. I know I enjoyed it less than I otherwise would have, but seeing as I was not on the receiving end of a verbal butt-reaming I think he probably had a worse time than me.

So, for future reference, when riding on the elevator always make sure no one is trying to get on before you hit the button to close the doors. Otherwise, I may jump down your throat and rip you a new one.

This has been a public service brought to you by Nude Memphis Steve. Nude Memphis - because we're not all just black racists and white trash motherfuckers living here.
You have read this article with the title Loonies in the Hall - Elevator Etiquette II. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/07/loonies-in-hall-elevator-etiquette-ii.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...