Dream a Little Dream ... of Steve

More weird dreams. Yesterday on the radio they mentioned that Steven Seagall has moved to Memphis. Why he would do this I haven't a clue. Maybe he's looking for some low-class motherfuckers to pound on? Who can say?

So anyway, last night I had a dream. I was, apparently, a guard at the Shelby County Prison. And Mr. Seagall, now living in Memphis, had been arrested and thrown in jail for God knows what reason. He was in a cell with about 20 other inmates and they were, as you would expect, testing his TV fighting skills. He was not doing well. 2 guys in particular were giving him hell and with one of them his techniques were not working.

Most of the guys in the cell were just leaning against the wall and cheering, but the main 2 who were taking him on were going at him like mad.

He took one guy out and he didn't get up, but the other guy was all over him. He tried some moves, but there was no room and the guy wasn't bad himself, so he got out of them. Mr. Seagall started to go down. I turned and walked away.

I don't know why I dreamed about this. It wasn't a bad dream, but it wasn't a good dream. It was just weird. I don't want to be a guard at Shelby County. I know a guy who is a guard there and he's not exactly thrilled to be working there himself. And why dream about Steven Seagall being in there? Maybe it's a premonition? Maybe I'm psychic and having withdrawal from missing "Medium" on TV or something? Who can say?
You have read this article with the title Dream a Little Dream ... of Steve. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/07/dream-little-dream-of-steve.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...