Email Exchange With The Wife

07/08/2005 01:29 PM
To Steve Jones
Subject Woman

This woman I work with (Thank goodness not closely) just chewed me up one side and down the other for something that's not my problem. 3.25 hours till home.
I'm just really anxious to get home.

07/08/05 01:36PM
To Wife
Subject Re: Woman

I know this sounds wacky, but next time someone comes in your office and starts chewing on you for something that isn't your problem, do what you did last night. Take off your socks and put them on like gloves. Then pick up a pen and start writing down everything they say. If they ask what you're doing, just say "nothing" and keep writing. I'll bet they leave you alone after that.


If anyone else says they heard you did this and asks about it just deny the whole thing. Say, "she's crazy."

07/08/2005 01:40 PM
To Steve Jones
Subject Re:Re: Woman

You always know how to make me laugh. That's so funny! You really are my SUNSHINE! PFFFFPPFPFPFP. (I farted.) Your turn to laugh.

07/08/2005 01:49 PM
To Wife
Subject Re:Re:Re: Woman

Thank you for sharing that.
You have read this article with the title Email Exchange With The Wife. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/07/email-exchange-with-wife.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...