God Awful Monday


Pulled in different directions

It's a God awful Monday. I just got back in town and I'm dead tired. First thing this morning I had 3 different applications contacting me in every possible way about problems they are having. Of course everyone is a priority one. Everyone except me, that is. I put in an emergency help desk request last Monday and they still have not fixed my problem. So this prevents me from having access to my applications. Do you see how this might be a problem? 3 different applications having problems and me not being able to access them would seem to be a real priority to me, but apparently not to them. I think I'll email a VP and see if I'm right or not.

Oh, and before I forget to mention this, it is 98 degrees here with a heat index of 112. Yippee! I think I'll go jogging during lunch.
You have read this article with the title God Awful Monday. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/07/god-awful-monday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...