A Better Day?


Hopefully today will go better than yesterday. The heat is downright nasty and people in traffic are showing clear signs of its' effects. My Little Whitetrash Town is not a safe place to be when it gets this hot. The local Klanboys get their panties all in a wad and start ramming people, places, and things with their monster trucks. Little kids riding their bikes down the streets glare at you as you drive past because they expect you to try to kill them, as the whitetrash boys do it so often. It's so lucky that their mommas and daddies are the local cops and firemen because otherwise they might actually be charged for their crimes. Heaven forbid the local Hitler Youth ever be held accountable for anything. They might be forced to change their ways and what a loss that would be to the traditions that make My Little WhiteTrash Town what it is today.

Yesterday was a flurry of problems at work. Today I have received an email about a problem that I have never heard of. I don't even know what the email is referring to. I guess I'd better start asking around. But first, I need some coffee.
You have read this article with the title A Better Day?. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2005/07/a-better-day.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...