I Crave Your Indulgence


I have free millions for you, American sweetie!



From: "draliu mohamed"
Subject: Urgent Response!!!
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 23:01:18 +0000

FROM DR. ALIU MOHAMED.
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT.
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
BANK OF AFRICAN (BOA)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.

Dear Friend,

I crave your indulgence as I contact you in such a surprising manner and I want you to bear in mind that this is not a hoax mail But I respectfully insist you read this mail carefully as I am optimistic it will open door for unimaginable financial reward for both of us.I got your contact through Burkinafaso information network online services,

I crave Carmen Electra, but alas, we don't always get what we want. Perhaps if I were a rich man then she might be mine at last? And here you are, offering to open a door for unimaginable financial reward? What luck! What timing! Who the hell is Burkenstock information network online services, by the way, and where would they have gotten my email address unless they read my blog? Is some African government reading my blog, perhaps taking tips from all my articles about politics in Memphis to help them better ruin .. I mean, run their countries?

I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department BANK OF AFRICAN (BOA).I am writing to seek your interest over a transaction. In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $15m US dollars (FIFTEEN MILLION US DOLLARS) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer,known as Dr George Brumley Jr, 68, and his wife, Jean, 67.Who died along with his entire family in Monday, July 21, 2003,in plane crash with Atlanta airline.visit the

website:-http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/21/kenya.crash/index.html

Ah, the old Dr Brunley Jr ploy, eh? Yes, I have heard of this, of course, and I know all about the tragic circumstances surround his death. Didn't his beloved shitzu die with him? How terrible. And all that money that he mysteriously kept in an African bank for some odd reason and which the corrupt leaders there have somehow failed to grab at the first opportunity, too. How tragic. How unusual.

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

As it happens, I know of a woman who claims to be related to him! How fortunate for us both. Her name is Mary Winkler and she lives just over the hill from me. Currently she is staying at a women's country club resort, but she is expected to be home again in about 2 months or so. They're having a parade in her honor. Murder is such a minor offense, you know, and it was really just an unfortunate accident that never would have occurred at all if she hadn't been caught kiting checks with Regions bank while working with some African gentlement such as yourself in an effort to rescue millions of dollars that were left in just these very sort of circumstances. She is helpful and caring like that, they tell me, and is likely who you need to talk to. I'm sure she'll be out and on Oprah any day now and you can simply reach her that way. Oprah is very active in Africa, building schools there for girls only, because as we all know, boys are born knowing how to read and write already and thus don't need any education. Hey, alternatively, you could use that money to build schools for those boys! What do you think about that?

It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we dont want this money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed Fund.

How very thoughtful of you. Are you saying that you believe I am the next of kin, or that you believe I am greedy enough to lie and say that I am? I really think you should just call Mary. She knows far more about greed and lying than I do.

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after six years, the money will be transferred into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. I agree that 35% of this money will be for you as foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 5% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 60% would be for me and my family.

Ah, my cut is 35%, eh? I see. That sounds like a good deal. But I still think Mary Winkler is more the sort of person you are looking for. Perhaps I could put you in touch with one of her unscrupulous attorneys and they can come up with some story which explains how she is related to this dead doctor or his wife and is thus the "real victim" in this tragedy. I'm quite sure the whole thing would be considered perfectly legal by the time they got through with it.

There after I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated. Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relations or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where in the money will be remitted .

You know, I used to work for a very large bank, one which routinely lost people's money and even entire accounts at times. Perhaps it would be better if you simpy sent me a cashier's check instead?

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer,You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter and also call me on phone for more directives.Contact

Tele-Phone:00226 78 01 6778

Hitch free and not an atom of fear, eh? Ah, how can I possibly resist? Well of course I cannot, so you send that cashier's check right on over and I'll be waiting. Okie dokie?

Hopeing to hear from you immediately.

Your's faithfully,

DR.ALIU MOHAMED.

Show me the money!
Memphis Steve


You have read this article Nigerian email scam with the title I Crave Your Indulgence. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2007/06/i-crave-your-indulgence.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...