I Have A Dream






Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com


I had a dream the other night. I don't recall what all it was about, but I recall walking down my driveway, out to my car, back and forth to the house and the car, and my father was walking with me and talking to me.

I can't remember a word he said. I can't even hear his voice anymore. Every time I dream this now I wake up and can't recall a word. It's good to see him again, but still strange that I can't hear him speaking or recall the things he was trying to tell me. I always listened to the things my father said, even if I didn't always agree. Now I can't seem to hear him.

Last night I dreamed I was scuba diving. I can't remember why. Somehow it seems that it was work-related, because I don't recall it being a vacation and there sure weren't any hot babes in bikinis with me. Anyway, I was swimming in and out of a sunken ship, retrieving something, I have no idea what. Sharks began to come around. They weren't attacking me, just slowly moving into the area and swimming around closer and closer. It didn't bother me until I surfaced and was preparing to get back into the boat. Once your head is above the water, you can't see where the sharks are anymore and you can't see what they're doing. There was a guy in the boat helping me and trying to watch the sharks. As he was looking down into the water at the sharks he said to me, "don't move!" But I ignored him and threw my mask into the boat before pressing myself up onto the back and jumping into the boat with it.

That was it. After that, my cat woke me up sitting outside the bedroom door meowing. She's doing this more and more now, ever since Booger Bear died. She's really lonely. She doesn't know where he is and she still searches the house for him. She seems scared, too. She saw me leave with Booger and come back without him. Since then she hasn't been bad even once, and she pays more attention to me than she does to My Wife. It's almost as if she's afraid I'm going to take her away for being bad and not bring her back. She was always the rule breaker. Now she never does anything wrong. Not one thing.

After I dealt with my cat and went back to sleep I had another dream. I was working in a gym. I know I've dreamed about this gym before, but I couldn't tell anything more than that. I was working with 3 guys and a girl and we had to pile a bunch of stuff into a Jeep and go to some sort of celebration. I can't recall what the celebration was for, but we drove that Jeep through the huge mall where this gym was located and through fields and mud and just basically went everywhere except where we were supposed to be. At one point we had to stop and stay in a hotel for the night. The next day we arrived at wherever it was we were heading. Everyone got out and got their stuff and we all went our separate ways. The job was over and we weren't going to see each other anymore.

So, after all of the activity last night, this morning I am absolutely dead tired.

You have read this article dreams / quiz with the title I Have A Dream. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2007/06/i-have-dream.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...