Doug - aka Ryan - Another Blogger's Response

doug
Doug - aka Ryan - in hot pursuit

On 6/22/07, Amber wrote:

Steve, I'm a nudist in Memphis.

Do you like that mental picture? Huh? Do ya, do ya, buddy?!

I'm wondering if you happen to know any house painters?

So, do I get an award or something for THE Worst Pick Up Line, Ever?

I'm needing to get a bid.

Do you charge? ... You know... for like, sexual favors and shit? I don't know if I want to go with the "lowest bidder" on this one.

I hired a guy and he turned out to be terrible.

Dude showed up thinking he was there to actually PAINT MY HOUSE and got all freaked out just because I was laying on my bed. So what if the only thing I was wearing was a leapord G-string! What? Like that's weird or something?

I found him on Craigslist.

FUCK! Isn't Craiglist supposed to be a "sure thing"?! Somebody lied...

Nice to meet someone like you who enjoys being nude like me,

Let's meet up, say... at my house, so, you know, you could paint! Yeah, paint. And we could be nude together!

I use yahoo messenger to chat, if you do. Also have a webcam. Not looking for sex.

It's not sex if you're wanking off for someone's viewing pleasure, is it? But hey, I'm totally open to sex. I mean... if you are...

Doug

(You can call me Pimp Daddy!)

One Sick Bitch,
Amber :)
You have read this article amber / humor / nudist with the title Doug - aka Ryan - Another Blogger's Response. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2007/06/doug-aka-ryan-another-blogger-response.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...