Wild Card Wednesday - K

wild card logo

Well, okay then. TKW, whom I love dearly, says that I must take down my Wordless Wednesday because today is Wild Card Wednesday, as everybody knows. And I, because I'm weak, always do whatever she says. In a minute, you'll see why.

This Wordless Wednesday is brought to you by the letter 'K'. Here is something that starts with the letter 'K'

kami backpack
Kami

This is Kami. I met Kami in Texas. Kami is kool. I like Kami. Kami has a son named NiK. NiK is kool, too. Kami and I had Koffee together in a Kafe. We had a kickin' time.

Also, from the letter 'K' is this

tkw knockers
Knockers

This is TKW. TKW was blessed by God above with fabulous taste in shirts. See her fabulous shirt? Try not to stare too long. It is mesmerizing, I know, but don't be a perv.

I haven't actually met TKW in person as yet, but even so, I know that she is very Kool, too. Kami and TKW are friends, and they are both Kool.

So there you have it. K is for Kami. K is also for Knockers, Kept Woman Knockers, to be exact. Did you play?


You have read this article kami / knockers / TKW / Wild Card Wednesday with the title Wild Card Wednesday - K. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2007/06/wild-card-wednesday-k.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...