Friday Bits and Pieces

booked la county
Paris In The System

I realize Paris Hilton isn't what you'd call a decent person, but I do think that it is entirely possible to enjoy her suffering just a bit much.

paris cries
Britney's Mentor

Speaking of suffering, I've been playing phone tag with a doctor's office. Here's a sample:

"What do you mean they want me to make an appointment to come in to get my test results? I was in there all day yesterday and they had said they'd give me the results then. And then they said they'd call me and give me the results over the phone. I can't take off any more time from work. I was there almost the entire day."

"So you can't come in again?"

"Not any time soon, no."

"Let me see if I can get a nurse to talk to you."

Looooooooong wait --

"Hello, this is Kim. Let me look at your file here. Ummmm. Oh yes. We have some concerns and he may want to check ... blah blah blah ... and what he'd do is to insert it up through your groin ..."

"OK, stop."

"What?"

"That's pretty much all I needed to hear. I don't want to do that."

"It's really not too painful. They'd give you Valium first."

"So it'd hurt like hell, but I wouldn't care, eh? Yeah, let's not."

"Well, he just wants to see ..."

"Yeah, but let's just not."

"Well, let me talk to him and see what he says."

"Yeah, tell him we're not inserting anything through my groin and then see where it goes from there."

Wheeeeee!

groin insertion
Ouch


Yeah, and meanwhile, in my home search, it appears we were not locked into the interest rates of 2 or 3 weeks ago. But we are now, by God, and they're so much higher now. Yay!

And in the news, falling into the category of "Same As It Ever Was", Mary Winkler, the cold blooded killer who shotgunned her husband and father of her children in the back as he lay in bed sleeping, was today sentenced to three years, minus time served, leaving her only a few months until parole. Who didn't see this coming? Who still believes in justice and our courts? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

mary murderer
Crazy Mary - Rosie's replacement on "The View"
You have read this article doctor / groin / ouch / paris hilton with the title Friday Bits and Pieces. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2007/06/friday-bits-and-pieces.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...