Relationship Questions

howdy

1) Single, Taken, or Flirty?
Flirty, but taken, and occasionally given back

2) Are you happy with where u r?
No. But if I get up and go into the next room I might be. This is an amazing house.

3) When you meet the right person, do you fall fast?
I fall all the time. I'm really clumsy.

4) Have you ever had your heart broken?
Broken heart, torn ACL, torn meniscus, bruised testicles, broken nose, sprained jaw, sprained knee, sprained ankle, sprained quadriceps, sprained hamstrings over and over again, broken tailbone, etc, etc, etc. Now, admit it. The only part you remember is the bruised testicles, isn't it? Yeah, I feel your pain. I feel your pain right here.

5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is okay?
It depends. If you're really drunk when she ties you up and only then do you notice the whips then I should think so. Either way there's gonna be some cryin' involved.

6) Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
Depends on who with. Any girl who has been with Tommy Lee is out, as far as I'm concerned. But if it was someone lame, like David Hasselhoff, I could hold that over them FOREVER, so it might be worth it.

7) Have you talked about marriage with another person?
Sure, I was just bitching about marriage to a friend in Dallas a minute ago.

8) Do you want children?
Yes, but not children of the corn type children. And not flower children. Just the regular kind.

9)How many?
Hell, I'd take 1 at this point. Any more is a bonus.

10) Would you consider adoption?
Sure, is Jessica Alba available?

11) If someone liked you right now would you want them to tell you?
She already did. But if you'd like to as well, by all means, pour out your heart to me. Say nice things to me. Tell me I'm great.

12) Who is on your mind as you are taking this survey?
Kris, 'cause I stole it from her and I haven't talked to her in months. Hey Kris!!!!

13) Do you want someone you cant have?
Remember all those times I went on and on about Carmen Electra? Well, she's kind of weird. So maybe Shannon Elizabeth?

14) Do you believe love at first sight exists?
I believe I can fly. I believe I can touch the sky. I believe I believe. Sure, why not? But what do blind people do? Do they have love at first touch? I'd think that would be more realistic really. Think about it. Mmmmm.

15) Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
Do I BELIEVE in it? Sure, people do it all the time. It requires no faith. It's just a fact.

16) Do you believe that you can change someone?
With a scalpel, some suction, and some thread, I most certainly can. Would you like silicon or saline? I aim to please!

17) If you could get married anywhere, money's not an object, where would it be?
Notre Dame. The cathedral, not the college. Duh.

18) Do you have feelings for someone right now?
Well sure. I have feelings for lots of people. And if you're nice, I might let you feel me right back.

19) Have you ever wished you could have someone but you couldn't?
Um, no that NEVER happens. Women hurl themselves at my feet every time they see me. But the floors are pretty slick at my house, so maybe I should put down some carpeting? Either that or up my liability insurance.

20) Have you ever broken a heart before?
Jaw, teeth, wrist, and some ribs, yes. Heart? Not sure. I'd have to go around asking all those clumsy girls who fall at my feet, and you know, girls often lie about stuff like that. They're sneaky that way.

21) Would you ever fight somebody over your girlfriend?
Yes, and yours too. Put'em up!

22) What bad thing would you say about your ex?
She dumped me for a dork. HA HA! You lose!

REPOST AS:
Relationship Questions

Alternatively, REPOST AS:
Memphis Steve Did My Mom and She Liked It
You have read this article meme / relationship with the title Relationship Questions. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2007/06/relationship-questions.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...