Thursday Things To Think About

hot girl

Be persistent and work hard. Success is a marathon, not a sprint. Never give up. That bra will come off eventually.





althea

"No matter what accomplishments you make, somebody helped you. Probably me."
Althea Gibson, tennis player or something


"Do what is right, not what you think the high headquarters wants or what you think will make you look good, you stupid bitch."
Norman Schwarzkopf, army guy


"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. And a shitload of money." 
Leo Tolstoy, dead writer


"Change before you have to. Or before the smell becomes noticable and you spot in those white pants."
Jack Welch, big corporate bastard who wrote a book


"I like dreams of the future better than the history of the past. But my sleazy brother likes slave girls, apparently. And thanks so much for that, dude."
Thomas Jefferson, third president and dude on the nickel


"Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve. That's how I get laid most Friday nights."
Leonardo da Vinci, designer of weapons of mass destruction

da vinci




Special note: I wrote these while watching the Sarah Silverman Show. There is a slight chance I may have modified the quotes a teeny bit, but if I did so it is entirely her fault. Her snarkyness influenced me.
You have read this article deep thoughts / smart ass / stolen quotes / thursday with the title Thursday Things To Think About. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2007/03/thursday-things-to-think-about.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...