Hail Mary!

OK, the Battle of the Blogs is in the final round. And this is the toughest round of all. I'd ask you to go vote for me, but I know that as soon as you get over there you're going to look at who I'm up against and say, "But I LOOOOOOVE Stacy the Peanut Queen. Oh, and The Kept Woman! She totally kicks ass!" And then you're going to vote for one of them instead. Yes, I was tempted, too. Seriously. In fact, we are all three currently losing to a blog I have never even heard of. Anyway, whether you vote for me or not, please go vote. I'd like to see one of "us" win this thing. I don't know why. I just would.
You have read this article I am SO losing with the title Hail Mary!. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2007/03/hail-mary.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...