Battle of the Blogs - Round 2

blog battle

It's round 2 of the Battle of the Blogs. I'm in the Northern bracket for some strange reason. I'm in a battle with Quilly's Quips and I have no idea who this is. But please, if you don't want to see me lose, and honestly I don't know why you would really care, click this link and vote for my sorry ass. And while you're there maybe drop a vote for my 2 buds, Stacy the Peanut Queen and Lightning Bug. Ironically, if we all win we are going to end up facing each other and then the love is over. I mean, then I get my ass handed to me.
You have read this article shameless blog whore with the title Battle of the Blogs - Round 2. You can bookmark this page URL http://thebohemianbunny.blogspot.com/2007/03/battle-of-blogs-round-2.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...